Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birmingham Zoo


So just wanted to let you guys know that the Birmingham Zoo is awesome! My mom, Adam, the girls, and I went Saturday. We had the best time. Full of camel and carousel rides, a petting zoo, an animal show, all the fun animals..it was great. It is so much fun to spend quality time with people you love. It seemed like it was no trouble! There were no tantrums, no fighting..it was GREAT! I hope that Addison and Aniston will remember these fun times that are family has. It was espescially fun to have Gigi there too! Thanks for all the fun memories family!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna!
    Your girls are absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for the encouragement. I finally feel like Dacy Caroline and I are getting into somewhat of a routine....or maybe it's just that I'm getting used to the sleep deprivation! :-) If you guys are ever in Birmingham and need a place to stay or just want to stop by, give us a call. We have plenty of room. My number is 205-222-8838.
    Good to hear from you!
    -dacy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We have a beautiful family. Adam and I were high school sweethearts. We got married in June of 2002. We have been married almost 7 years! What a ride! We had Addison in 2006, she will be three in May. We recently had another daughter. She was a big SUPRISE! Her name is Aniston and she is 7 months old. We live in Opelika, Alabama. I have been a kindergarten teacher for 4 years now and Adam is the Distance Education Coordinator AT Southern Union. We go to Auburn Church and love it. We also love the Auburn Tigers!!!!

The McGhee Girls

The McGhee Girls

Followers

Blog Archive

Addison and Gigi riding the camel

Addison and Gigi riding the camel

Going to the pool at the Sheraton in downtown ATL!

Going to the pool at the Sheraton in downtown ATL!
Adam, Addison, and Aniston